Friday, May 14, 2010

Dream Home



This page is about your dream home and what little touches you would like to be in your home. (and in my case, my future home)

I want to live in a vintage and handmade home. I want to have lot's of quirky home decor. I want my home to be on a hill. I want lot's of cute kitchen appliances. I want cats, chickens and budgies. I want to own a buggie, preferably pink. I want to some day have a baby and decorate a cute nursery. I want a wall with nothing but photo's, prints and paintings. I want to have veggie and flower gardens.

Love,
Emily
XOXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. love your new blog emily....i just bookmarked it so i can visit daily for great inspiration.are you looking for another pen pal,my daughter is 11 and will be homeschooled next school year and loves your blog and would love to write letters and send goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily :) I'm taking the class too and decided to check out your pages when I read on Bella's page that the two of you were going to meet. Have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete